Blockchain development platform Tatum now supports Harmony blockchain
Firstly, Harmony features 2-second transaction finality and 100 times lower fees than Ethereum. Furthermore, Harmony includes a highly secure random state sharding mechanism and offers cross-chain asset transfers from Ethereum, Binance, and other blockchains.
The Harmony DeFi ecosystem is now accessible to developers of all skill levels; as Tatum’s unified API allows them to leverage its powerful functionality without coding for the blockchain itself.
Tatum + Harmony
“So let’s get straight to it. Tatum’s API consolidates otherwise complex blockchain operations into single API calls that can be seamlessly integrated into your backend code. You don’t have to log in any time learning a new language or figuring out an entirely new environment, you can do everything in whatever programming language you’re already working in. If you’re already a blockchain veteran and want to code directly for Harmony nodes, you can do that too. Tatum brings the best of both worlds for all levels of developers.”
– The Tatum Team
What you can do on Harmony with Tatum:
Web3 driver — connect directly to Tatum’s infrastructure and skip setting up and running your own node.
Generate & Transform
- Generate ONE wallet — instantly generate a Harmony ONE wallet in one API call.
- Generate address — generate an address from the extended public key of your wallet.
- Transform address — transform an Ethereum-compatible HEX address to Bech32 format.
- Generate private key — generate a private key for a given derivation path index.
Developers can deploy ready-to-go NFTs on Harmony using Tatum’s unified NFT API endpoints. Tatum’s NFT smart contracts are standardized and can be deployed instantly with zero smart contract coding.
- Get current block — fetches the current block of the Harmony blockchain.
- Get block — gets a block by a hash or block number.
- Get ONE account balance — gets the balance of ONE in a given account. Does not show HRM20 or HRM721 token balances.
- Get ONE transaction — gets a ONE transaction by Hash.
- Get ONE transaction count — gets the number of outgoing ONE transactions for a given address.
Send, Invoke, Broadcast
- Send — send ONE or Tatum-supported HRM20 tokens from one account to another.
- Invoke — invoke an existing smart contract method on Harmony.
- Broadcast — broadcast a signed transaction to the Harmony blockchain.
The post Blockchain development platform Tatum now supports Harmony blockchain appeared first on CryptoNinjas.