Worldline and Bitcoin Suisse go-live with crypto payment solution in Switzerland
Worldline, a European payments services provider, and Bitcoin Suisse, a Swiss crypto services company, recently announced the go-live of their omnichannel crypto payment solution.
Now, more than 85,000 merchants in Switzerland using Worldline point-of-sale and e-commerce payment services can let their clients pay in bitcoin and ether along with other payment options.
“It is a great pleasure working together with Worldline to bring user-friendly crypto payments to the market in Switzerland.”
– Bitcoin Suisse CEO Dr. Arthur Vayloyan
WL Crypto Payments Overview
- The integrated service offered by Worldline and Bitcoin Suisse named WL Crypto Payments, lets merchants accept bitcoin and ether as a payment option at the point-of-sale (POS) and in e-commerce.
- Merchants can easily download the WL Crypto Payments mobile app or conveniently install the Worldline payment plugin for their webshop. Clients paying with crypto may do so through their usual mobile crypto wallet application.
- Prices shown by the merchant in CHF can be, upon selection by the customer, alternatively quoted in bitcoin or ether in real-time, paid for with crypto, and get confirmed to the merchant instantly.
- WL Crypto Payments enables merchants to offer payments with cryptocurrencies converted into Swiss Francs straight after payment confirmation. Merchants benefit further by settlement in Swiss Francs and pay-out processes bundled with other payment options, like credit cards.
“The launch of cryptocurrencies acceptance at the POS in Switzerland is a great proof of our ambition. We’re happy to collaborate with Bitcoin Suisse on this forward-looking project.”
– Worldline Switzerland CEO Marc Schluep
The post Worldline and Bitcoin Suisse go-live with crypto payment solution in Switzerland appeared first on CryptoNinjas.